Dog Of The Coven by Laurel Black



Dear author,

It has come to my understanding that you had assumed i would love this book paved on a simple premise. I regret to say that I might have read this book with one eye on the words, the other on the lizard motionless on my window since yesterday. 

I admit the premise was catching watching. Your protagonist is a high school girl with bad dreams that plague her daily life. Odd things happen in her town. Mysterious deaths blow across from house to house and she has a feeling it's her fault. The urge to stick it out and bear the reckoning, as strong a guilt as her fear and need to run away.

I also admit that it was quite a good read. But it is with the sincerest of heart that I say that I am quite offended you had not warmed me to choose the time I decide to browse through the pages of this work well. As I am thoroughly sure the lizard on my window is most definitely dead and I am waiting fr sunlight to take it out. It may have been because i had picked up a new movie before reading your work, but I admit I am yet to leave my bed as I await sunlight to save me. I have been invested a bit too much. I have yet to finish your work, but here we are.

With stiff fingers,

Mfonemana Uduak

This book will take you down a creepy road in the dark of night, letting the air breathe up the hair behind your neck like an un-tuned violin string plucking an eerie note. A dark spell is about to possess you to turn one at a time the pages of this tale..

Read this book

Comments

Reviews