A Vision In Crimson By Kathryn Troy


I don't even know what took my eyes to this book. Sure, it has been on my review list for long and is the next in line for review. But, I just finished reading and reviewing two short novels today and I felt I had done enough reviewing for the day but, I opened it any way and God knows I am up to my neck with work.

Just a glance, I had said to myself, but here I am 2hrs later writing a review.

I'll tell you what to expect in just a few words;  a captivating tale written in a gripping pattern ensured to keep you reading.

This is a tale of a half human half vampire called a dhampir.  He walks the land undying and scorned by all who comes his way.  His world exists in a time when human beings had forgotten all civilization. Without the memory,  they receded back to a time without technology. He comes across a girl from another world, who is trying to save her world from going dark. Like a light bulb, his world changes... He feels something... Life?

Read this book

Comments

Reviews